8th Alpine Think Tank meeting
During the 8th Alpine Think Tank meeting, that took place online on the10th of November 2020, the following issues were discussed by 12 representatives of service providers, public authorities and NGOs:
- Actual state of work of EUSALP and AG5.
- Covid-19-crises: Smart villages and E-Health. Short presentation of the two reports.
- Discussion of the Policy recommendations coming out of the Smart villages project.
- Digitalisation and Service of general interest. Discussion of the Good practice collection and formulation of conclusions.
- Integrated delivery of SGI. Outlook on good practice collection